1. Ejector refers to the part that ejects the product from the mold.
2. To prevent the thimble from breaking or bending due to the compression stress when
ejecting the product. The thimble shall have sufficient compressive strength and
3. In order to eject the formed product closely in the cavity, the ejector pin needs to set
a push rod with appropriate thickness.
4. When the thimble moves repeatedly, it is very easy to wear, so it is necessary to use
wear-resistant materials and enhance the surface hardness.
5. The thimble is a plastic mold accessory, which is used in the plastic mold. The thimble
can also be called push rod, inserted needle, middle needle, supporting needle, etc.
6. SKH51 belongs to high-speed steel, which is equivalent to 1.3343 of DIN in Germany
and M2 of America
7. Ejector pin Plastic mold push rod is made of 38CrMoAL, 65Mn, SKH51, SKD61, stainless steel, etc